Squier FSR Classic Vibe 50s Esquire, Butterscotch Blonde
Taking a step back to Fender's roots, the Squier FSR Classic Vibe 50s Esquire reintroduces an important part of Fender's history with their first ever solid electric guitar, the Esquire. A collectable piece for Fender fans.
A celebration of the birth of the Esquire in the early 1950s, the Classic Vibe ‘50s Esquire creates incredible tone courtesy of the Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickup with 3-position Esquire wiring. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style bridge with barrel saddles and string-through-body design. This throwback Squier model also features 1950s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- Body Material: Pine/Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Colour: Butterscotch Blonde
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Neck Material: Maple with Period Correct Tint
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Fingerboard Material: Maple (241mm) with Period Correct Tint
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.650" (42mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Knobs: Amp Knobs
- Hardware Finish: Nickel