Squier Mini Jazzmaster HH Maple Neck Olympic White
The Squier Mini Jazzmaster HH is the perfect companion for players seeking a reduced-size instrument with classic styling and familiar Fender tone!
Highlights include a thin and lightweight body, an easy-to-play “C” - shaped neck profile, dual Squier humbucking pickups with 3- way switching for sonic variety, and a hardtail bridge for solid tuning stability.
Just like with their full-size instruments, the construction quality is excellent here. Featuring a sleek, lightweight poplar body and a highly-playable C shaped maple neck, the guitar is perfect for beginners who want to just pick up and play.
A pair of Squier humbucking pickups (boasting three-way switching) deliver excellent sound and tonal variety, while you'll stay in tune for longer thanks to a smart, hardtail bridge.
- Finish: Seafoam Green
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Mini Jazzmaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Scale Length: 22.75”
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.60”
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Sealed
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Standard Humbucking
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Weight: 8.35 lbs