Squier Mini Precision Bass LRL Dakota Red
The Squier Mini Precision Bass is ideal for younger players beginning their musical journey!
Just like with their full-size models, this miniature version features the same excellent build quality. The sleek, lightweight poplar body, combined with a short-scale C shaped neck make it incredibly easy to play. It's ideal if you're a beginner looking for the perfect entry-point to the instrument.
Further additions include the Squier split single-coil pickup (with both tone and volume controls), which provides a punchy sound that you can tweak to suit your needs. A hardtail bridge has also been incorporated, resulting in longer-lasting tuning.
- Finish: Dakota Red
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Mini Precision Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Scale Length: 28.6"
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.60”
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Sealed
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Pickup: Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: Split Single Coil
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Weight: 8.35 lbs