Yamaha LL-TA TransAcoustic Guitar Brown Sunburst Acoustic Guitar
There's nothing so inspiring as playing guitar in a great sounding room - it makes you play better, longer and with more creativity. This guitar we guarantee you won't want to put down. With two different types of built in Chorus and Reverb accessible without even plugging in, this guitar is one of a kind.
The Yamaha TransAcoustic Guitar recreates that incredible experience without needing any external amplification or effects, just the guitar itself. It's the most inspiring acoustic guitar you've ever played! There are no flaws to this guitar in our opinion!
To see this guitar's true beauty, watch our attached video.
An actuator installed on the inner surface of the guitar back vibrates in response to the vibrations of the strings. The vibrations of the actuator are then conveyed to the body of the guitar, and to the air in and around the guitar body, generating authentic reverb and chorus sounds from inside the body.
Three simple knobs let you adjust the degree of effect applied and the lineout volume level. Additionally, keeping the controls small minimizes the area of the holes in the body material, reducing acoustic sound loss.
Reverb Control (Room / Hall)
TA Switch / Line Out Volume Control
- Body: Yamaha Dreadnought (LL-TA)
- Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce (A.R.E. treated)
- Back & Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Neck: 5ply Mahogany + Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut: 44mm
- Scale Length: 650mm
- Body Depth: 100 - 125mm (LL-TA)
- Tuners: Die-Cast Gold (TM29G)
- Bridge: Ebony
- Electronics: System70 Transacoutic + SRT Piezo Pickup
- Controls: Reverb, Chorus, On-/Off-Switch, Line-out Volume
- Colours: Vintage Tint, Brown Sunburst
- Accessories: Semi-Hardcase, 2x AA Batteries