Yamaha MG10 Mixing Console
The Yamaha MG Series mixer consoles are suitable for wide range of mixing environments. Equipped with the SPX effects processors and a built in USB audio interface, the product is perfect for live performance and recording.
Now in their third generation the Yamaha MG mixer series offers a high quality of sound in a wide range of mixing environments. Featuring the same mic pre amps as their high-end pro mixers, the new MG Series provides serious quality with the reliability and performance capabilities the series is known for.
The 10 channel mixing console comes with 4 mic and 10 line inputs. It also features; 1 Stereo Bus1 AUX (incl. FX), mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit, 1-Knob compressors PAD switch on mono inputs, 48V phantom power and an XLR balanced output.
- 10-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 4 Mic / 10 Line Inputs (4 mono 3 stereo)
- 1 Stereo Bus
- 1 AUX (incl. FX)
- "D-PRE" mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- 48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(WÃ—HÃ—D): 244 mm x 71 mm x 294 mm (9.6"x 2.8"x 11.6")
- Net Weight: 1.9 kg (4.19 lbs.)