Yamaha MODX7 Synthesizer Workstation (76 note)
Inheriting technology and musicality from our flagship Montage Synthesizer, the MODX packs huge amounts of sonic power and playability into a lightweight chassis that's perfect for the stage or home/project studio.
Featuring the world-class FM-X, AWM2 and Motion Control Synthesis engines, the MODX includes a high quality touchscreen making it quick and easy to create and find sounds.
Sporting 128 voice polyphony the new YAMAHA MODX7's AWM2 and FM-X based audio engine is fundamentally the same as that found in the mighty Montage. All basses are covered here. When you consider exactly what you are getting, the MODX7 represents tremendous value for money. In short, you are getting most of the Montage's capabilities for a fraction of the price. If you are a pro session player, the gigging band type, or a deep dive synthesist or sound designer. the MODX7 has got everything you need.
The sound is the most important aspect of any instrument. MODX7 will make your music sound amazing. The MODX7 uses the same technology powering the flagship MONTAGE: AWM2 (Advanced Wave Memory 2) sample and synthesis engine for stunning emulative acoustic instruments, synth sounds and drums.
MODX7 also features FM-X (Frequency Modulation) a unique, expressive, highly-programmable synthesis technology for dynamic, electro-modern music creation.
Bring the sophistication of music production automation to real-time live performance with Motion Control.
- AWM2 (Advanced Wave Memory 2) sample and synthesis engine
- 76-note semi-weighted keybed for fluid playability
- Unparalleled sonic versatility for creating sounds from iconic 80s sounds to modern-day EDM cutting-edge leads
- Integrated performance controls include faders and encoders for in-depth control over parameters
- Ideal for both studio and stage use
- FM-X Synth Engine
- LCD-Touchscreen 7"-Colour-Wide-VGA-TFT
- Waveform-ROM expanded from 741 MB to 5.67 GB
- 2,370 new Waveforms, 6,347 total in ROM
- 1 GB Flash-ROM built-in
- Ca. 2,000 preset performances
- 640 user performances
- 5,120 library performances
- Seamless Sound Switching “SSS“ for Performances with up to four Parts
- 13 dual insert effects (12 Parts + A/D Input)
- Over 256 preset live set slots, 2,048 User & 2,048 library live set slots
- 10,239 arpeggios
- Eight arpeggio Parts simultaneously
- Eight Scenes per Performance
- Master keyboard functions for each Performance
- Multichannel USB Audio Interface, 2-in/10-out