Yamaha P-45 Portable Digital Piano
Graded Hammer Standard keyboard for an authentic piano-playing experience.
The P-45 features a Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard. The feel of the keyboard gradually changes according to the register, so that it feels heavier when playing bass parts and lighter when playing treble parts, just like an acoustic piano. The keyboard has a responsive, natural feel together with matte finish black keys for a truly authentic piano playing experience.
Improved Advanced Wave Memory (AWM) tone generator.
The P-45 improves upon the traditional AWM synthesis system to deliver stunningly real piano sounds. AWM is a technology that uses digital recordings of original instruments and allows you to experience a realistic grand piano sound wherever you are.
Compact and lightweight design for easy transportation.
Slim and stylish with a depth of less than 30 cm, the P-45 requires very little space and, at only 11.5 kg, it can be easily moved anywhere in your home or used for performance outside.
Simple operation with just one button.
Many of the settings on the P-45 can be changed with a single button. Simply hold down the "GRAND PIANO/FUNCTION" button and press selected keys to change voices, play demo sources, configure the metronome, and so on.
- Width: 1326mm
- Height :154mm
- Depth: 295mm
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type: Graded hammer standard (GHS) keyboard
- Touch Sensitivity: Hard/medium/soft/fixed
- Panel Language: English
- Tone Generation: Piano Sound AMW Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony: Number of Polyphony (Max.) 64
- Preset Number of Voices: 10
- Reverb : Yes (four types)
- Dual/Layers : Yes
- Duo : Yes
- Metronome : Yes
- Tempo Range: 32 - 280
- Transpose: -6 to 0,0 to +6
- Tuning: 414.8 - 440.0 - 446.8 Hz
Storage and Connectivity
- Connectivity: DC IN DC IN 12 V
- Headphones: Standard
- Sustain Pedal: Yes (Half pedal available with optional FC3A)
- Pedal Unit: No
- MIDI: No
- AUX OUT: No
- USB TO HOST: Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 6 W x 2
- Speakers: 12 cm x 2
- Power Supply: PA-150B or other Yamaha-preferred parts
- Power Consumption : 6 W (using PA-150 power adapter)
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes
- Music Rest: Yes
- Pedal/Footswitch: Yes
- AC Adaptor: PA-150B or other Yamaha-preferred parts