Shure SE 215 Sound Isolating Headphones Clear
- Crisp, clear, and detailed - the perfect partner for monitoring and everyday listening
- Sound Isolating design blocks out up to 37db of external noise for total immersion
- Find the perfect fit with a selection of sleeves and wireform cabling for maximum comfort
- Kevlar-reinforced cable with rotatable lock-snap connectors provides long-term reliability
- Keep your SE215s safe when not in use with the included soft case
The SE215 Sound Isolating Earphone features a Dynamic MicroDriver for a warm, detailed sound. A detachable, Kevlar® reinforced cable with formable wire allows for easy replacement and secure, comfortable.
DYNAMIC DRIVER WITH IMPROVED BASS
The SE215 is the entry to Shure SE earphones. It features a Dynamic driver for a detailed, warm, sound with improved bass.
SOUND ISOLATING DESIGN
Sound Isolating Earphones were originally developed as Personal Monitor Systems to allow musicians to hear their own performances in loud onstage environments.
DETACHABLE CABLE WITH WIREFORM FIT
The SE215 features a durable Kevlar® reinforced cable that allows easy replacement or customisation. The formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way. The gold plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
AN ASSORTMENT OF SLEEVES FOR INDIVIDUAL FIT
Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes an assortment of foam and silicone sleeves in different sizes. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
|Category||Electronics > Audio > Audio Components > Headphones|