Ashdown ABM 600 Evo IV Bass Head
Immediately identifiable on stages around the world thanks to it's glowing VU meter. Over the past 20 years the Ashdown ABM range has become the industry standard for bass players in pursuit of real bass tone, versatility, power and tour proven reliability.
Whether live or in the studio ABM has become relied upon by many of the highest profile bassists in the world. The ABM 600 EVO IV head pairs class-leading preamp sophistication with uprated powerhouse performance and an all-new 9-band EQ whilst packing a gut-rumbling 600W power stage.
- Power Output: 600 Watts
- Power Requirement: 115-230 Volts
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x Jack/Speakon outputs
- Frequency Response: -3dB @ 17Hz und 30KHz
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 22k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- Line Input: Impedance 22k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohm balanced, Level 0dBu nominal
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22k Ohms, Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Send: Impedance 22k Ohm, Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: Impedance 22k Ohms, Input Level 0dBu Nominal
- H x W x D (mm): 146 x 489 x 336
- Weight (kg): 12.5