Blackstar Dept. 10 Amped 2, 100w Amp + FX Pedal
Blackstar's Dept.10 Amped 2 is a professional 100 Watt guitar amp with dedicated effects in a compact pedal format. Use it in the front end of a traditional amp, power a cabinet at 100 Watts or go direct, ensuring you can take your sound with you anywhere. Power reduction down to 1W and USB-C connectivity means it’s equally at home in the studio or the stage.
The power amplifier’s unique, high-headroom design does not compromise on output even at 16 Ohms. Get maximum power and optimum tone with any cabinet set-up at 8 or 16 Ohms.
Fine-tune your cabinet, mic, and room simulations with Blackstar's CabRig technology and output via XLR or stereo jack. Or, connect via USB for effortlessly simple recording to your DAW without the need for an interface.
Four studio quality, fully configurable, built-in effects pedals (Drive, Modulation, Delay and Reverb) provide unparalleled versatility.
Switchable Power Valve Response control allows you to choose from three distinct power valve responses - EL34, 6L6, EL84. Each has its own response, dynamics, sag and break-up characteristics.
The Amped 2 features an effects loop, 2x 9v DC outputs and MIDI control for easy intergration into any rig. An XLR DI makes for the perfect, hassle free, straight to front of house set up.
Whether at home or on the stage, Amped 2 features a power reduction switch. Choose from 100 Watts, 20 Watts or 1 Watt to get the perfect balance of power and response.
- Power: 100w
- Type: Digital with Class D Power Amp
Voice: USA, UK, Classic
- EQ: Bass, Middle, Treble
- Power Reduction: 100W, 20W, 1W
- Response: EL34, 6L6, EL84
- Drive: Drive, Type (Boost, Drive, Fuzz), Tone, Level
- Modulation: Time, Type (CH/FL, Tremolo, Phaser), Depth, Level
- Delay: Time, Type (Linear, Analogue, Shimmer), Feedback, Level
- Reverb: Time, Type (Room, Spring, Plate), Level (more settings via Architect)
- USB Audio: Yes (4 Channel)
- XLR CabRig Output: Yes
- Effects Loop: Yes (series or parallel selectable in Architect)
- Midi Control: Yes
- Speaker Outputs: 8 Ohm, 16 Ohm
- 9V DC Outputs: 2 (maximum combined current 500mA)