Blackstar HT-5R MKII 5W 1x12 Combo
- 5 Watts
- ECC83 preamp valve 12BH7 power amp valve
- 2 channels
- 1x12 speaker
- 2-button footswitch included
- Footswitchable Voices for Clean and Overdrive
- Power reduction to 0.5 Watt
- USB audio out
- XLR DI out
- Newly voiced studio quality reverb
- Boutique styling
Introducing the new Blackstar HT-5R - a little amp with a big sound. Blackstar's multi award-winning valve amp, gets a step-change in performance and looks.
The multi award-winning HT-1 and HT-5 are two of Blackstar’s best-selling valve amps of all time.
Following over two years of intensive R&D this line of ever-popular amps are set to raise the benchmark again – this is not just a facelift!
So what's new?
Adding the features that guitarists have requested, plus stunning new boutique cosmetics, the new HT-1R MkII and HT-5R MkII redefine the compact valve amp.
Using their push-pull valve power amp design, you get all the dynamics and response of a 100W stack from a small amp.
Killer tones and innovative features make the HT-5R MkII the ultimate studio and practice valve amp. Thanks to the unique 5W push-pull design utilising the 12BH7 valve, it delivers huge tone at any volume.
The best clean tones: Now with two footswitchable Voices, one with an American character and the other with a Class A Britishsound – both are 100% Blackstar:
- Voice 1 American: A clean, bright and tight tone with a solid bass response for a refined American tone.
- Voice 2 British: A highly responsive “chime” with looser bottom for the British tone that can be pushed into a mid-range overdrive when driven hard.
The best overdrives: The two footswitchable Overdrive Voices are characterised by a tone which is high in gain, but avoids any of the detached top-end “fizz” often found in other designs.
- Voice 1 Classic: This is the Classic “British” Blackstar overdrive. Rich and natural it goes all the way to Super Crunch gain but cleans up beautifully.
- Voice 2 High Gain: Inspired by the critically acclaimed HT Venue MkII high gain sounds, this overdrive has additional aggression in the high end with a tight resonant low-end.
The best features: Joining Blackstar's patented ISF tone control is a USB audio output for easy pro recording and a newly voiced studio quality reverb.
The best looks: Even more refined and boutique, the newly design cabinet has a 3 degree angle, top-loader panel and stage-friendly chickenhead knobs.