Blackstar Studio 10 KT88 Valve Combo
- 10-watt guitar amplifier with 12-inch Celestion Seventy-80 Speaker
- KT88 in power amplifier and ECC83 (12AX7) in the preamp stage
- Footswitchable preamp boost for defined playing power
- Emulated output for Direct In when playing live or recording
- Both channels feature built-in reverb
- Series FX loop lets you slot your pedals in between the pre and power amp
- Perfect for live shows or recording in the studio
- Emerald Bronco tolex with black paper fret and gold piping looks incredible
The Studio 10 range from Blackstar represents a stripped-back approach to timeless tone. Each of the amps features a different power amp valve, providing a tone that’s as classic as it is unique. Add striking old-school aesthetics and you’ve got a classy, professional amp through and through!
The Studio 10 KT88 features a KT88 in the power amplifier for the high end 'British Tone' found in classic amplifiers and an ECC83 (12AX7) in the preamp stage to give you that highly sought after high gain sound so revered by guitarists the world over. Whether you're looking for classic rock crunch or a muscular blues lead tone you'll find this amp capable and willing.
With an expanded frequency range the Seventy-80 gives you a detailed and defined sound. With a tight low end and an assertive upper mid-range, this speaker is capable of a wide variety of sounds. With this latest iteration, the top-end response is increased whilst still retaining that classic Celestion personality.