Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor Pedal
The NS-2 can be connected in two different ways. You can connect the NS-2 last in your chain of effects. The output of the previous pedal goes to the NS-2 input jack. Wire the Output jack of the NS-2 to your amp. The NS-2 can also be wired like an effects loop, which allows you to kill your entire signal chain just by stomping on the NS-2. Take the Send output of the NS-2 into your first pedal. Take the output of your last pedal and wire it to the Return jack of the NS-2.
The NS-2 uses an intelligent circuit to differentiate between the sound of the guitar and noise. The NF-1 simply cut all sound when it became weaker than a threshold value. The NS-2 attempts to let the sound of the guitar through while re-moving the noise.
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -110 dBu or less (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, RETURN Jack, SEND Jack, DC In, Out
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 20 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- Dimensions: (W) 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches (D) 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches (H) 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
- Weight (incl. battery): 0.4 kg, 0 lbs. 15 oz.