Line 6 Helix HX Stomp XL Multi-Effects, Ex-Display
This unit is an ex-display item. If you have any questions regarding condition, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or ring us on 0121 643 1685.
Line 6's best-selling HX Stomp amp and effects processor has been expanded with the HX Stomp XL.
Having 8 capacitative-touch footswitches rather than just 3, this tactile "super stompbox" offers greater real-time control than the standard unit and yet still maintains a compact, pedalboard-friendly form-factor making it practical for any performing or recording situation!
With more than 300 amps, cabs, and effects, HX Stomp XL can accommodate even the smallest detail and most varied musicians. The 128 factory presets have been tailored specifically for bassists, as well as vintage and contemporary sounds based on highly sought-after equipment.
The HX Stomp XL has the same SHARC DSP chip as Line 6's flagship Helix products and can run up to 8 processing 'blocks' concurrently. The additional assignable footswitches give you more effective and powerful access to and control over these blocks, so the HX Stomp XL is simply made to be more versatile for use onstage than the original HX Stomp.
A stereo effects loop with the option to use the 4-cable method or integrate external pedals, a jack for two external footswitches or an expression pedal, third-party IR support, and a multi-channel 24-bit/96kHz USB audio interface are just a few of the extra intuitive features available.
The Line HX Stomp XL differs from the regular HX Stomp in a few other minor ways. There are four snapshots rather than three for each preset, and you can access the "6 Switch Looper" without a MIDI controller thanks to the hands-free "Pedal Edit" mode. In all other respects, it is HX Stomp with 5 additional switches!Specifications:
- The power of HX Stomp — now with eight footswitches!
- Exceptional sound quality with 123dB of dynamic range
- Features the same SHARC DSP chip and HX Modelling as Helix processors
- Eight capacitive-touch footswitches with colour-coded LED rings
- More than 300 HX and legacy amps, cabs and effects — up to 8 simultaneous
- Supports third-party impulse responses (IRs)
- Includes world-class polyphonic pitch-shifting effects
- Split/parallel signal paths for maximum routing flexibility
- Dual expression pedal/footswitch input for greater creative control
- Stereo effects loop (mono/stereo TRS send and stereo returns)