Fender Acoustic Junior Amp
Featuring Built-In 60-Second Looper & Bluetooth Connectivity
Fender's brand new range of acoustic amplifiers are specifically designed to meet the needs of contemporary musicians looking for power, portability, versatility and affordability in equal measure. Able to deliver full, natural, best-in-class performance for acoustic/electric guitars and vocals - the Fender Acoustic Junior amplifier is a solid choice for the working singer-songwriter.
The Fender Acoustic Junior amp is a practical system, featuring two channels which can be used for instrument or microphone use - thanks to their flexible combi inputs. Both channels have a wide selection of studio-quality effects that can be used independently from each other - including reverb, delay and chorus!
Each channel also has its own 3-band EQ section, meaning that you can precisely shape the sound of the input source - whether instrument or vocal. Independent volume controls allow you to find the perfect balance, with phase switches available that help to reduce feedback.
Bluetooth & Looper
Bluetooth wireless audio streaming enables you to jam along with backing tracks from your phone, tablet or laptop. You can even use this feature to play break music between your sets - so there's no uncomfortable silence!
An onboard 60-second looper is perfect for solo shows, or can just be used for your own enjoyment when staying home. Perfect for forming accompaniment and creating layered tracks, this looper can also be employed as an excellent songwriting tool to develop ideas with.
- 100 watts of output power
- 8-inch cloth-surround speaker plus hi-fi compression tweeter
- Integral tilt-back kickstand
- Only 6.9 kg!
- Two channels with XLR / 1⁄4 ” combi inputs, each for instrument or microphone
- Each channel has Volume, 3-band EQ, Effects Level, Effects Select and a Phase Switch to help reduce feedback
- Effects options: Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Echo, Delay, Chorus, Vibratone, Delay + Chorus, and Delay + Reverb
- Two XLR line outputs are selectable for Channel 1/2, Stereo/Mono, and Ground Lift; one 3.5mm stereo Headphone Output; USB jack for recording
- Lightweight plywood, brown textured vinyl covering, and brown woven grille cloth with embroidered logo
- 60-Second Looper with Record/Dub, Play/Stop, and Undo buttons
- Bluetooth pairing for audio streaming from phones and tablets
- Optional 4-button MGT-4 footswitch (sold separately) for effects select, Looper control, Tap and Tuner (use with included magnetic overlay label)