Fender American Vintage II 1961 Stratocaster, 3-Color Sunburst
Featuring a premium alder body, a trio of Pure Vintage 1961 Stratocaster pickups and a medium “C”-Shaped maple neck mated with a 7.25” radius slab rosewood fingerboard, the American Vintage II 1961 Stratocaster reproduces the quintessential tone and feel of the original. Other appointments include a vintage-accurate synchronized tremolo with cold rolled steel block and bent steel saddles, single-line “Fender Deluxe” tuners and 3-ply pickguard.
The Fender American Vintage II series presents a remarkably accurate take on the revolutionary designs that altered the course of musical history. Built with period-accurate bodies, necks and hardware, premium finishes and meticulously voiced, year-specific pickups, each instrument captures the essence of authentic Fender craftsmanship and tone.
The instruments in the American Vintage II series are direct descendants of the original Fenders: designed for players with a fine appreciation for vintage Fender tone and feel and built with unmatched quality, down to the last screw. These are Fender electrics in their purest form: Fender American Vintage II, the stuff of legends.
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Shape: 1961 "C"
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Slab Rosewood
- Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Frets: 21, Vintage Tall
- Position Inlays: Clay Dot
- Pickup Cnfiguration: SSS
- Pickups: 3x Pure Vintage '61 Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1, Tone 2
- Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Bridge: Pure Vintage Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"