Fender Frontman 20G, 20W Guitar Amp
The Frontman 20G combines iconic Fender aesthetics with best-in-class sound quality at an affordable price point for all players.
The 20G has a simple, straightforward design that anyone can grasp, from beginners to experts. For sound versatility, it features a clean channel with volume and three EQ knobs, as well as a separate switchable Drive channel with its own volume. It also has a headphone connector for silent practise and a 1/8" auxiliary input for playing along with your favourite tunes. When rehearsing or performing with pals, the Frontman also pumps out 20 watts into an 8" Special Design Speaker, which offers amazing tones.
- Control Panel: Clean Volume, Gain, Drive Select Switch, Drive Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass
- Inputs: One 1/4"
- Auxiiliary Input: 1/8 in (3.5 mm) Stereo
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Line Out: None
- Channels: Two
- Effects: Overdrive
- Voltage: 230V UK
- Wattage: 20 Watts
- Speakers: 1x 8" Fender Special Design
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Weight Approx.: 5kg (10lbs)
- Depth: 7.13" (18.1 cm)
- Height: 12.4" (31.5 cm)
- Width: 13.25" (33.65 cm)