Marshall BluesBreaker Pedal Reissue
IN STOCK READY TO SHIP
Inspired by the amp used by the legendary Eric Clapton, the Blues Breaker pedal delivered warm, organic drive, perfect for playing around with breakup. These pedals have been seen on countless stages since first being introduced in 1992.
Having appeared in the collections of revered guitarists' rigs worldwide, this highly sought after pedal is now back! Meticulously designed and hand-built to be an accurate, faithful reissue capable of providing subtle boosts, clear headroom and bags of character, rediscover the sounds of the late 90’s and 00’s.
- Authentic mild steel chassis.
- Inputs: 1 x ¼” jack input
- Outputs: 1 x ¼” jack output
- Gain, Tone and Volume controls.
- Power: 9V battery or a 9V DC power adaptor (not included).
- Current drawn (at 9VDC): 5mA
- Input impedance: 1MΩ
- Output impedance: 25kΩ