Martin GPC-16E Mahogany Grand Performance Electro-Acoustic Guitar
The Martin 16 series isÂ the entry-point into the world of USA-made Martin guitars. With itsÂ Mahogany body and Sitka spruceÂ top, the GPC-16E has a great balanced tone and projection with a high-performance neck taper for added playability up and down the neck.
TheÂ GPC-16E offers the quality tone and craftsmanship American-made Martin's are known for and is a true workhorse of a guitar.
The GPC-16EÂ is a fantastic all-rounder with a balanced sound across all frequencies thanks to the Grand Performance body shape and Sitka Spruce top. The mahogany back and sides provide additional character adding warmth and punchiness to the tone. This combination results in a versatile tone that's great for a wide range of styles and genres.
Ready to perform anywhere, the GPC-16E features built-in Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT2 Electronics designed to provide a natural sound with tone controls. Blend the dynamic, percussive tones of the undersaddle pickupÂ in or out with the discreet soundhole mounted preamp and shape yourÂ sound with the volume and tone controls.
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14-Fret (000 Depth)
- Construction:Â Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Bracing Pattern:Â Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- Brace Shape:Â Scalloped
- Top Material:Â Sitka Spruce
- Back/Side Material: Mahogany
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Back/Side Finish: Satin
- Scale Length:Â 25.4"
- Fingerboard WidthÂ at Nut:Â 1 3/4''
- Neck Shape:Â Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper:Â High-Performance Taper
- Electronics:Â Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT2