Martin LX1RE X Series Acoustic Guitar
Don't underestimate the Little Martin. It might be smaller in actual size, but it remains big in a bunch of other departments! The reduced dimensions make it the ideal travel companion, or an entry-point for students who are just starting out on their electro-acoustic journey.
The LX1RE is new to the series, but it more than earns its place. Built from a solid sitka spruce top, the back and sides are crafted from a rosewood pattern HPL. Sitka spruce is known for its warm nature, with a projection that delivers your sound crisply and clearly. Many of the components that make up this guitar are actually sustainable wood parts. This proves Martin's commitment to ethically sourcing as many of their materials as possible.
This guitar is the first within the series that boasts a pickguard, alongside a laser-etched, herringbone rosette. It's not just visual embellishments here though. Fishman Sonitone electronics faithfully deliver the natural voice of the guitar when you do decide to plug in.
A soft gig-bag comes included with the guitar as well - ensuring you're ready to take your Little Martin wherever it's needed!
- Body Size:Â Modified 0-14 Fret
- Finish Top:Â Hand-Rubbed
- Construction:Â Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish:Â None
- Bracing Pattern:Â X-Brace
- Scale Length:Â 23''
- Brace Shape:Â Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut:Â 1 11/16''
- Top Material:Â Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape:Â Modified Low Oval
- Back Material:Â HPL
- Neck Taper:Â Standard Taper
- Side Material:Â HPL
- Electronics:Â FishmanÂ® Sonitone