Shure MVI Motiv Digital Audio Interface
- 5 DSP preset modes (speech, singing, flat, acoustic instrument, loud) for EQ, compression, and limiter settings
- Touch panel provides control for gain, mute, and headphone volume
- Manual audio settings can be adjusted via iOS devices with Lightning Connector, using the ShurePlus MOTIV app
- JFET Class A buffered instrument preamplifier input for exceptional tone and clarity
- Combined XLR microphone and 6.3 mm instrument input
- Supplies phantom power for use with condenser microphones
The compact MOTIV MVi connects your microphone or instrument to your computer or mobile device to create a portable recording studio, wherever and whenever you need it.
For maximum flexibility, the unit connects to any PC, Mac or iOS device with Lightning Connector, as well as most Android devices (contact our expert team for full compatibility details), giving you absolute control while on the move.
This robust all-metal unit features a combined XLR and 6.3 mm input to enable use with both microphones and instruments. When connected to a laptop/PC it also provides the phantom power required to operate condenser microphones.