Stentor Student I Violin Outfit with Case & Bow
Available in Sizes: 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/10, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64
The Stentor Student I is the ideal entry-level student violin outfit. This is an instrument that offers reliable, consistent performance and good tone, enhancing the learning process for the student.
Each instrument is carved from solid tonewoods with inlaid purfling and good quality pau rosa pegs and ebonised straight grained fingerboard. It is fitted with a good quality bridge and tailpiece with integral adjusters.
The outfit includes a reliable wood bow and well-designed lightweight case with fitted interior, external shoulder rest pocket and music pocket, bow holders and rosin as well as backpack carrying straps. (1/32 and 1/64 sizes have wood tailpiece with on-string adjusters)
- Carved from solid tonewoods
- Carved, spruce front
- Carved, maple back and ribs
- Carved, maple neck
- Mid brown varnish
- Ebonised straight grained fingerboard
- High quality dark pau rosa pegs
- Composite tailpiece, integral adjusters
- Good student wood bow with ebony frog
- Lightweight case with safety reflectors