Line 6 BackTrack Guitar Riff Recorder
Out Of Stock
Original price £39.00 - Original price £39.00
£39.00 - £39.00
Current price £39.00
This item is brand new but the box is a little tatty.
- Automatically capture musical ideaswith Instant replay and review and easy .WAV file transfer to your computer via USB 2.0 for storage or further recording, editing or mixing
- Up to 24-bit/48 kHz album-quality audio
- Up to 12 hours of audio capture
- 1/4-inch guitar input; 1/4-inch output
- Rechargeable battery via USB; over 8 hours of battery life
- Automatically capture musical ideaswith Instant replay and review and easy .WAV file transfer to your computer via USB 2.0 for storage
- Just like lightning, you can't predict when inspiration will strike. And when it does, it tends to fade as quickly as it appears.
- Always listening and automatically recording, BackTrack ensures that your most inspired licks, riffs, and songs will always be captured. It saves WAV files to 1GB flash memory, and both transfers files and charges its batteries via USB 2.0.
- You can't plan for inspiration. It just happens. And in the time it takes to set up recording gear, the most inspired musical ideas can be lost forever.
- Next time inspiration hits, you can be prepared with the handy Line 6 BackTrack Recorder. BackTrack ensures that your guitar licks, riffs, and songs will always be captured.
- Sitting alongside you and plugged into your guitar, this simple and sleek digital recorder is always listening and automatically recording every one of your revelations, epiphanies, and great musical ideas. You never even need to press record, since the Line 6 BackTrack captures audio whenever it hears you play.
- Add BackTrack to your setup and let it run ” on your belt or guitar strap, between your guitar and amp, or anywhere else. Always listening in the background, BackTrack can capture up to 12 hours of stunning audio. BackTrack is super simple to use.
- After you play something brilliant, press the "Mark" button to mark that idea as special. Featuring a 1/4-inch output, the BackTrack recorder allows for easy instant reviewing of both marked and non-marked ideas.
- Saved as WAV files to a rugged and reliable built-in 1-GB flash memory, the captured audio is easily transferred to a computer via USB 2.0 for storage or further recording, editing, or mixing.
- Plus, the USB connection recharges BackTrack to its full battery capacity of more than 8 hours. Featuring a classic and low-profile look, the ultra-portable BackTrack recorder is so small and lightweight that you might just forget you're carrying it (until you're incredibly thankful that you are).