Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion Pedal
- Classic BOSS distortion tones with added Turbo modes
- Turbo Mode I produces warm and mellow distortion with flat frequency response
- Turbo Mode II provides biting distortion with a mid-range boost, perfect for leads
- Built-in remote jack allows users to connect an external footswitch such as the FS-5L for instant, hands-free switching between modes
- BOSS five-year warranty
TWO DISTORTIONS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE
The DS-2 Turbo Distortion features twin modes for an expanded range of distortion--taking users from blues-rock rhythms to searing leads at the press of a pedal or twist of a knob.
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -120 dBu or less (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, REMOTE Jack, AC Adaptor Jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type, AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 12 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessory: Dry battery (9 V type) S-006P/9 V (6F22/9 V), Owner's Manual
- Option AC Adaptor: PSA-Series
- Width: 73 mm (2-7/8 inches)
- Depth: 129 mm (5-1/8 inches)
- Height: 59 mm (2-3/8 inches)
- Weight: 0.4 kg (0 lbs. 15 oz).
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms.