Marshall AS50D Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
For rich clean tones and brilliant peaks, the AS50D has two specially built 8′′ Celestion speakers and a high fidelity polymer dome tweeter. There's a variety of input features built for a number of different acoustic instruments. On board chorus, reverb and a built in effects loop lend plenty of options for building your tone scape.
The AS50D is the perfect amplifier for an acoustic player who needs a device that is as suitable for small gigs as it is at home, neat and lightweight, versatile and portable.
Specially designed for use with acoustic instruments, the AS50D is a lightweight and portable amplifier with the ability to handle instruments with transducers between its two channels, such as piezo or magnetic pickups (channel 1) or microphones for vocal or instrument reproduction (channel 2).
The built-in Chorus can be assigned to one or both channels, while the Reverb and effects loop can be balanced between them.
With the phase switch and a frequency controllable Notch Filter you can eradicate feedback with accurate control over the offending frequencies
It's loaded with two 8-inch speakers and a high fidelity polymer dome tweeter for clear and detailed output with an internal limiter allowing the maximum level to be pushed while staying free of distortion.
- Technology: Solid State
- Channels: 2 (Multi)
- Output Wattage: 50W
- Outputs: DI out, line out, effects loop
- Inputs: 2x instrument jacks, 1x Phono (Aux) In and 1x XLR, Foot switch
- Controls: Volume, Bass and Treble for both channels, Chorus channel selection, Chorus effect speed, Chorus effect depth, Reverb balance, Reverb level, Anti-feedback frequency sweep, Volume
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus, Effects Loop
- Speakers: 2x8" plus tweeter
- Speaker Model: Custom speakers (8Ω)
- Unit Impedance: 4Ω