Shure PGA58 XLRE Dynamic Microphone
Pro sound is within reach
The PGA58 sounds clean and clear. Its tailored frequency response brings out those unique qualities that make your voice you. It even prevents distracting ‘pop’ noises thanks to its steel mesh grille.
Built for live. The PGA58 focuses on your voice, not the world around you. By rejecting background noise, it helps your vocals stand out, and keeps troublesome feedback at bay. Thanks to the built-in shock mount, noise from holding the mic is kept to an absolute minimum. Your most energetic performances will sound pristine.
A take on a classic
Inspired by the legendary SM58. Shure bring the rock-solid sound and reliability of the world’s most famous mic to the PGA58. It’s all there. From the metallic, tour-tough construction to that big, natural sound.
Shure have even added a handy on/off switch, letting you easily silence the mic when not in use. Ideal for those in-between moments.
Shure build the most reliable microphones in the world.
The PGA58 Vocal Microphone has been rigorously tested to make sure it can handle almost any environment. It has been heated, frozen, submerged in water, and even dropped from buildings. And it still worked! With its robust metal housing and grille, the PGA58 is built to last.
- Perfect for singing and spoken word performances with a frequency response tailored to the vocal range
- Natural clarity on stage thanks to a dynamic microphone element
- Rejects unwanted noise with a cardioid polar pattern
- Discrete control of your mic with the dedicated on/off switch
- Delivers consistent performance, night after night thanks to Shure’s legendary build quality
- Sleek black design for an unobtrusive aesthetic
- Comfortable to hold, even after long performances
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Phantom Power Required: No
- Frequency Response: Tailored, 50Hz-16kHz
- Output Impedance: 150Ω
- Sensitivity: -55 dBV/Pa (1.79 mV)
- Connector: XLR
- Weight: 294 g